• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Something clever to pack???

Lover_of_Disney

Mouseketeer
I mentioned in one of my replies that I brought along Biore foaming face wipes for our last trip and they served us well. They were great to wipe off the chlorine feel after swimming all day or great to use when you are too exhausted to spend 20 minutes removing your makeup.

I could quickly re-do my makeup when we had a more formal evening planned. They also come in very convenient travel cases and are reasonably priced!!

What do you think???? Good idea?? LOL

AE:cool:

Wal-Mart has their own brand, too. Several have the foaming kind now -- even Noxema. I just like using something that doesn't smell like "baby" and something that doesn't smell so sweet and girly that my DH won't use. Biore works great for us. Keep them in the backpack in the locker. Use individual Equate brand hand wipes in the fanny pack for any emergencies.

Pick a brand and give them a try. They are great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter