Sometimes you just have to wonder how they do such a good job....

TChrist05

DIS Veteran
Hello all....sometimes I wonder how DCL does such a good job. They messed up our surprise cruise for my wife.....so we got over it.....or should I say I got over it.....so when the surprise was blown by Disney I changed everything so they would send the documents to our home in New York instead of 'Florida to my mother in law's home....so guess what....they sent the documents to Florida.....just kind of funny they do everything so right all the time but can get this one thing so screwed up.....but I still love the cruises.....and would not cruise any other line....
Tom

Good morning Tom.

just kind of funny they do everything so right all the time but can get this one thing so screwed up.....

I take comfort in the words of my still-missed Grandma, fameous for her square hamburgers and double cooking every Thanksgiving turkey until tasteless (yet wonderful in that each Thanksgiving dinner was made with love). She would probably remind you, "To err is human, to forgive..."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter