Soooo We're Leaving Tomorrow . . .

Wish Upon A Star

DIS Veteran
And I just wanted to let everyone know how much I appreciated being helped out with all my questions, although I'll probably still be on here tonight lurking around . . .how will I be able to sleep?

Thanks Again!!

~Deb~

:)

Have a SAFE and AWESOME trip! I can't wait to hear how you do on your room requests (haven't had good luck with the GF, lately; and I'm sure they'll be "limited" as it is the holiday). Don't forget to check out Wilderness Lodge for November! I really love the lodge, it's so (enter a word here that Cali-D can't think of right now, but means pretty but masculine that makes him comfortable in it's environment)! LOL ;)

Have a great time Wish! Can't wait for the details when you get back.:D

Cali-D, How bout "rustic"?;)

Have a great trip! :D I seriously doubt that you will be getting much sleep tonight! ;)

Denise

Have a safe, fun-filled trip. I'd love to try the GF some day.

We leave tomorrow, too! I know what you mean about sleeping; we are supposed to get to bed early tonight but I can't see that happening! Have a great trip!

Ah, I'm soooo jealous! We're leaving tomorrow for TN but I wish we were going to WDW instead! :mad:

It's cool to see your clock winding down with 0 days on it. You'll probably sit up all night just watching it - no, that's what I'd do!!!

Are you really staying at the GF?? I think I will end up saving this place for a special occasion, like my daughter's wedding...in about 10 years! LOL

Have a great time! Look forward to hearing all about it.

...some ~*~MAGIC ~*~PIXIE~*~DUST~*~ your way for a safe and happy vacation!!! I don't know how I will be able to sleep, either, when I have 1 day left....!!!!

Countdown to WDW:
22 days - 14 hours - 11 minutes - WOOHOO!!:Pinkbounc :bounce:

have a good trip, lucky , i just returned from wdw last nite and i am eagerly awaiting my next trip whenever that will be... be prepared for those afternoon showers every day, the lightning can be pretty aggressive... have a good time.

Hey, I'm leaving tomorrow too. Actually in about 4 hours at 3am. Driving to NC for the weekend, then onto Florida visiting in-laws for a week and wrapping up with a week at CBR. Can't wait. Have all my luggage right here at my feet just waiting to be put in the car.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter