Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom & Main Street.

maospt

Earning My Ears
Is this something that continues to take place at Magic Kingdom. I have heard about it but never played. Before I mention it to my family I wanted to make sure it was still active. Also, are you able to take a ride in one of main street vehicles in the morning?

Yes it's still active, the pirates adventures game is not
Main street vehicles are not operating right now

We had so much fun playing it during our August visit. When ride lines felt a bit long for us, we would play SotMK and we had a blast! We never waited longer than a minute or so at any location to play.

Is this something that continues to take place at Magic Kingdom. I have heard about it but never played. Before I mention it to my family I wanted to make sure it was still active. Also, are you able to take a ride in one of main street vehicles in the morning?

Some of the portals are turned off periodically because of queues. For example, the one at POTC was off a couple weeks ago.

Not many people are playing. So there haven’t been any waits when we played.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!