Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom Trading

@Shawn not sure if you still need cards and if so which ones, but I have some I can trade if so

Hi Salohcin, I tried sending you message, but it's not working at this time. In any case, I have 10/P (Goofy's Festive Fiasco) I can trade for the Orange Bird or any other party card if you are interested.

Didn't think about this before since I was focused mostly on party cards...

Does anyone have a #64 (Hercules) they would like to trade for a different lightning card?
I have extras of 61, 63, 66, 68 and 69

Sorry Doc. I am empty. Wishing you luck.

Hi Salohcin, I tried sending you message, but it's not working at this time. In any case, I have 10/P (Goofy's Festive Fiasco) I can trade for the Orange Bird or any other party card if you are interested.
That would be perfect! It’s probably because I don’t have 10 replies yet. Will try to fix that quickly

I could use any of these party cards: 9P, 11P, or 12P.
I have to trade: 10P, 13P, or 15P
Anyone?

I'd like to trade this years Halloween card for this years Christmas card.

thanks ,,

(Edited to add ) I did get to trade with someone .......

Last edited:
Hi everyone, counting down the days until return to the World for Galaxy's Edge and of course MVMCP on Thursday the 5th... Whole family is attending so will have some party card stock to trade. I am all caught up except for this years Halloween card so will be looking for either someone to meet up with amidst the chaos Friday the 6th or Saturday the 7th or just a good old fashioned mail trade once I return... Happy Holidays to everyone

PS My daughter is going to be trying for her third victory on Medium, she is 6....

Any chance anyone in this thread has a P5 or 6 to trade? Final 2 for my set, I have P7-16s I can trade. Will do multiples for 1 P5.

Hi everyone, counting down the days until return to the World for Galaxy's Edge and of course MVMCP on Thursday the 5th... Whole family is attending so will have some party card stock to trade. I am all caught up except for this years Halloween card so will be looking for either someone to meet up with amidst the chaos Friday the 6th or Saturday the 7th or just a good old fashioned mail trade once I return... Happy Holidays to everyone

PS My daughter is going to be trying for her third victory on Medium, she is 6....
It's possible I might be able to meet up with you on the 6th or 7th. I have 15P, so would be an easy trade.

wondering if you got your trade in. I still have a P15 left if not. Feel free to PM!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter