Southwest Splendors?

verenice07

verenice
I want to take my youngest sister on an ABD for her 16th birthday (early next year) but not sure which she might enjoy. And since I have never been on one either :sad1: .. I really don't know what would be best. I thought the one to Wyoming sounded great... but she didn't much like it sooooo...:confused:

Anyone have any ideas?

Edit: The Southwest Splendors also sounds great has anyone been?

I want to take my youngest sister on an ABD for her 16th birthday (early next year) but not sure which she might enjoy. And since I have never been on one either :sad1: .. I really don't know what would be best. I thought the one to Wyoming sounded great... but she didn't much like it sooooo...:confused:

Anyone have any ideas?

Edit: The Southwest Splendors also sounds great has anyone been?

We went on Southwest Splendors last year and we enjoyed it immensely. I don't think there's an ABD that isn't enjoyable. It just depends on your interests and how much money you have in your travel budget. The tours of Italy and England/France are very popular.

Since you guys aren't going until next year, ABD usually announces next year's tours around August/September, so there might be a new tour that your sister would like...

What kinds of things does your sister like to do? I just got back from this trip and LOVED it. But it really depends on what she likes. If she's into hiking and the out-of-doors, it'd be great. If she doesn't, I'd pick a different trip. What didn't she like about the Wyoming trip?

sayhello

My parents just got back from this ABD tonight. They said this was the BEST-Trip they have ever been on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter