Southwest - Spring Break flights / cancellations?

Ok, I sent them another message stating I wanted a refund vs. travel funds. They are giving me back $99 per passenger back on my credit card, but the rest will remain as travel funds which will be extended thru June 2021. We originally paid around $300 per flight, but the flight kept dropping so I have various travel funds. Example, travel fund abcdef-1 is worth $55, abcdef-2 is worth $85, abcdef-3 is worth $45 and finally abcdef-4 is $99. Southwest is saying since the tickets that were cancelled were $99 at the time of cancellation, that is what I'm refunded back to my credit card. The other 3 travel funds will remain travel funds. Does that sound right?
This sounds similar to my experience. We had flights booked to FLL for a cruise in May. Southwest moved us to a different flight and we were able to get a refund. These tickets were booked half travel funds and half cash. We got the cash back and the rest in travel funds that expire in June 2021.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter