Spaghetti Factory

disneegrl4eva

DIS Veteran
did they close down the old spaghetti factory in anaheim??? when I was there last May they were refurbishing it...now I cant find it on their website...anyone have any info on it?

Yes, it closed down sometime during 2005. Remember seeing an article in the Orange County Register about it. Seems some of their western themed decorations were of some value and were auctioned off.

There was a restaurant calle the Spahgetti Station behind Disneyland on Ball Rd. This place was torn down last year, unfortunately. I do not know of a Spahgetti Factory nears Disneyland though there may have been one. We don't often venture far from the Disney property.

Take Harbor Blvd north about 5 miles and you will find a Spaghetti Factory in Fullerton. It's in the old train station and is quite fun.

I eat there about once a month.

judimouse

I think you're referring to the Spaghetti Station (daannzz talked about it in a previous post) that used to be right next to the Sheraton behind Disneyland. We were sad when it closed down. :(

Now everytime we stay up at Disneyland, we order take out from the Old Spaghetti Factory in Fullerton. After the kids are asleep in their room, my DH would pick up the food, drive back and we'd have a really nice quiet dinner together. Cheap and yummy too!

Interesting! They closed the spaghetti factory in San Diego last year. I'm dissapointed to learn another one is gone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter