Special Cake at CM

weissjaz

Mouseketeer
I am having a celebration dinner for about 20 people in May at Chef Mickey's. I know that we will have a big choice of desserts on the buffet, but does anyone know if I can order a special cake? I have read about some of the cakes at some of the other restarants, but not at the buffets. I only want something small as a symbol. Then everyone can get whatever they really want.

You can order cakes for Chef Mickey's. We had planned on doing so for my dd's birthday last month, but after talking to the CM, decided that the dessert/sundae bar would be more than sufficient. I believe the cake costs extra and you should call 48 hours before the party to order it. We never actually made it to Mickey's though, because that was the night Jeanne decided to grace Orlando with her presence and we left before the storm hit.

I've ordered cake at CM's before. You can get different sizes, I think the prices starts at about $20 for an 8" cake and goes to over $100 for a sheet.

Anne

When we celebrated my DS's birthday at Chef Mickey's we told them when checking in and they brought him out a cupcake with sprinkles and a candle (all for free). Maybe something as small as that is what you are looking for and you don't even have to bother with ordering an actual cake.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter