"Special" Transportation??

engle

DIS Veteran
DH and I will be celebrating our anniversary at Chef's Table at V&A. We want the freedom to indulge in the wine pairings so we will NOT be driving. I would LOVE to plan some SPECIAL surprise transportation other than a cab...any idears??

If we are stuck with the cab, I would like to do SOMETHING as a surprise that evening...other idears?? We aren't allowed to do gifts this year...whatever, so it would have to be something not TOO tangible if you know what I mean???

DH and I will be celebrating our anniversary at Chef's Table at V&A. We want the freedom to indulge in the wine pairings so we will NOT be driving. I would LOVE to plan some SPECIAL surprise transportation other than a cab...any idears??

If we are stuck with the cab, I would like to do SOMETHING as a surprise that evening...other idears?? We aren't allowed to do gifts this year...whatever, so it would have to be something not TOO tangible if you know what I mean???

I'd go in a different direction (literally and figuratively.)
Instead of taking a special trip back to your resort following dinner...

Go over to Ft. Wilderness and take a private Carriage Ride.

http://www.allearsnet.com/btp/carriage.htm

To get there, from Grand Floridian-

Monorail to MK-
Stroll down to MK's boat dock-
Green Flag boat to Ft. Wilderness-
Stroll up towards Pioneer Hall and half-way there is the Horse and Carriage.

I can tell you how to get back to any WDW resort from Ft. Wilderness,
but you didn't say at WHICH resort you are staying.

I'm going to move this over to the transportation board.. this is really more their specialty. :)

Robo's idea is a good one.. but doesn't get you back to your resort afterwards.. :)

Knox

Robo's idea is a good one.. but doesn't get you back to your resort afterwards.. :)

But I do know how to do this, as I said (many guests don't) but I need to know WHERE they are staying.

And what time is the ADR at Grand Floridian?

Note to posters:

Please include dates, times, and specific locations so we have the opportunity to give more specific answers.

We just used Southern Elegance Limousine for our trip. They were really great, contact them on their website and see what they could do for you. It was fun and really surpised Dh and DD, they though we were taking a cab.

We just used Southern Elegance Limousine for our trip. They were really great, contact them on their website and see what they could do for you. It was fun and really surpised Dh and DD, they though we were taking a cab.

We aren't allowed to do gifts this year...whatever, so it would have to be something not TOO tangible if you know what I mean???

I'm thinking that $100, or so, plus tip, (approx. Limo cost) is kind of "tangible."

:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter