• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Specialty cruise, Chef Mickey's, then Water pageant possible?

Hannahan

Earning My Ears
I need help! Additional Fanasy in the sky dates have been added for September. I have just reserved a specialty cruise for 7:45 (lasting until approx. 8:45). The earliest PS I could get for Chef Mickey's at this late date was 9:15 PM, which may hurt our chances of seeing the water pageant as it passes at 10:05. With Chef Mickey's being a buffet, should we have any problem? We are celebrating birthdays with DS (turning 3) and DD (turning 11) and DD (1). I think I'm over-planning, but want to see all we can while there. I was also trying to be budget conscious and cancelled Mickey's BBQ for the following night to do the specialty cruise instead. Smart move? (I've seen a lot of mixed reviews) Any help would be appreciated! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter