Specialty Dining Question

ALK$Disney

Mouseketeer
Hello,

After only cruising with Disney, we decided to try out cruising with Royal Caribbean. We are sailing on the Symphony of the sea next year. So far I am very overwhelmed with everything, maybe because I am just overthinking it, or comparing the process with Disney. Anyway...

I just purchased the 2 night specialty dining package. Now if I look at my calendar, it shows up on the first night of our cruise, I don't see it anywhere else. How do I now choose the specialty restaurants I want book? I read everywhere that you need to reserve the specialty restaurants early, but I don't see where I can book.

Thanks in advance for your help.

They allow you to choose day one or two for your first choice, and then you go either to the restaurant or services to “try” for the other day and times. I understand that it maybe difficult to get certain days and times and restaurants.. so sign up as soon as you board. Best of luck. I am ding the same thing for 3 meals... but I did via phone, so they set up our first choice night ( but not restaurant nor exact time). Keeping fingers crossed.
Good luck.. to us both! Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter