Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show

Amy M

DIS Veteran
Thinking about trying a dinner show during our summer 2018 trip. Is Spirit of Aloha worth the price or the 2 dining credits?

Yes I think so. We enjoyed the show & the food. Get a table close to the stage.

We did it once and have never felt the need to do it again. It was just ok, not spectacular. That said, if you are considering a dinner show, and haven't done the Hoop Dee Doo Revue, I highly recommend this one. We have done it many times and will continue to do it, yes....it is that good!

We did it once and have never felt the need to do it again. It was just ok, not spectacular. That said, if you are considering a dinner show, and haven't done the Hoop Dee Doo Revue, I highly recommend this one. We have done it many times and will continue to do it, yes....it is that good!
Thanks! We haven't done Hoop Dee Doo either. I may need to consider that one as well.

IMO, it's fine if you're on the Deluxe Dining Plan. Not so much if you're on the regular plan; I wouldn't give up more than one TS meal on the regular plan to do Aloha.

The show is good; it's gets really great toward the end. They save the best for last.

The food is OK. Nothing bad and certainly edible, but kind of pedestrian. Drinks are included, but you can order 3 or 4 tops.

IMO, it's fine if you're on the Deluxe Dining Plan. Not so much if you're on the regular plan; I wouldn't give up more than one TS meal on the regular plan to do Aloha.

The show is good; it's gets really great toward the end. They save the best for last.

The food is OK. Nothing bad and certainly edible, but kind of pedestrian. Drinks are included, but you can order 3 or 4 tops.
Good to know! Thanks for your input!

I would do Hoop Dee Doo first but if you have seen that one try the Spirit of Aloha! It was fun! We all still laugh at my husband and son being picked to do the hula up on stage - priceless pictures!! LOL!!!

I would do Hoop Dee Doo first but if you have seen that one try the Spirit of Aloha! It was fun! We all still laugh at my husband and son being picked to do the hula up on stage - priceless pictures!! LOL!!!
Thanks for the advice!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!