Spirt airlines

Disneyfan754321

DIS Veteran
I was checking rates later this summer and i noticed this weekends rates. $17.50 one way from Kansas city to mco. I have never seen a rate so low. Man if they were like that later in the year i could every weekend.....
Its nice to have a dream.

Don't do it. They cancelled my friend's flight back to Newark half hour before we were to check out of Pop and left her stranded with no alternatives. I was luckily able to book her a flight on Delta out of Orlando that day, but that was a lucky break. Don't even consider Spirit unless you like to gamble.

Okay, I can't get jetBlue to work, even in stealth mode. Delta is $127 r/t for Main Cabin; Southwest is a little over $107 - $57 and change airfare, $50.20 taxes and fees.

eta: this is for BOS-LAS, I imagine MCO would be even less.

Oh, sure. Can isn't the same as will :). If I were seriously consiering a trip, I'd be looking at jetBlue.

No worries. It's fun to bargain hunt.
Exactly i also have been looking at cruises, they are crazy cheap. 7 day carnival out of cape Canaveral in a suite in july 780 a person. 249 for an interior room. I am so not spending money not knowing where the encomy is going.
But im having fun findinding crazy rates.

Would not be buying tix on Spirit right now. If they go belly, ticketholders will be SOL

Not that I'm a big Spirit fan (although we have used them without issue), why would you think other airlines aren't in the same boat ? Delta is saying they are going to be 40% smaller than they were. You could always book on Pan Am, TWA or Eastern.....................................................oh, I forgot.

I was checking rates later this summer and i noticed this weekends rates. $17.50 one way from Kansas city to mco. I have never seen a rate so low. Man if they were like that later in the year i could every weekend.....
Its nice to have a dream.
Yes flights have been that low for a few weeks. I saw a r/t non stop on United for $60 for CLE to MCO a few weeks ago.

Some of these airfares are cheaper than an uber ride. My question is, if they can offer these fares now, why couldn't they offer these fares before the pandemic?

Some of these airfares are cheaper than an uber ride. My question is, if they can offer these fares now, why couldn't they offer these fares before the pandemic?

They probably can't offer those fares long term, but are all facing a big cash crunch and sweetening the deals to get some flowing in.

Nobody is going to make money off these fares. Nobody is going to even come close to breaking even on these fares.

Less people are likely to fly now, so they are offering these low fares to entice the few remaining people to fly?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!