Split stay luggage

Shacka1

Hakuna Matata
Hello!

Are they still moving luggage over when switching resorts?

Thanks!!!!

Was wondering about this myself as I have a split stay coming up.

Do they deliver the luggage to your new room so it's waiting on you, or do you need to go to bell services to pick it up?

As has always been the case with luggage transfer, the policy is that you must call from your room before they will deliver it. Now, that said, it's possible it might be delivered. But it's not the norm and you should not expect it.

Steve

Really happy reading about this. We also have a split stay coming up In December and that will make life so much easier on moving day. Now I’m feeling really stupid not knowing about this before.

As has always been the case with luggage transfer, the policy is that you must call from your room before they will deliver it. Now, that said, it's possible it might be delivered. But it's not the norm and you should not expect it.

Steve
I'm doing a split stay next December. So it will be as simple as taking it to AS Mu (if open) reception, they will send it to pop? Can I pick it up at pop reception when I've been to the parks for the day or do I need to call from the room?

I'm doing a split stay next December. So it will be as simple as taking it to AS Mu (if open) reception, they will send it to pop? Can I pick it up at pop reception when I've been to the parks for the day or do I need to call from the room?

Yes. It's that simple. You can pick it up from baggage assistance yourself if you want to. Luggage will normally arrive at the new resort between 3 and 4pm.

Steve

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts