• Controversial Topics Several months ago, I added a private forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Split Stay or Not???

tinkgrl

Love Johnny Depp & Captain Jack Sparrow! Love bein
Hi,

Help!!! We love both VWL & BCV!!! Right May trip is BCV (home)! Was going to call tomorrow for the 1st two days @ VWL. Good idea or not??

:wave: Hi Allison!

The trip that we could split between VWL and BCV will be in June. I have 4 nights at VWL. The BCV would be the Friday and/or just Saturday night before. Every time I think my mind is made up, doubt slips in.

Now I'm leaning toward just VWL because it's the resort that I have missed the most in my recent WDW stays and I don't want to waste a day without a room, although staying at SAB until the room at VWL is ready isn't a hardship. So, let me know what you decide, it could help me!!

Bobbi :flower:

PS. We finally went to see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory on Friday and wow, I really enjoyed it! DH didn't as much, he sort of fell asleep :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter