Splitting all day dining days from package.

MommyinHonduras

DIS Veteran
We are looking at booking a package that includes an all day dine deal for each park SeaWorld and Aquatica. My husband I did this last year. We are looking to book with our 4 kids this year. My question is do we have to redeem them all for the same day? Can we redeem three people one day and 3 the next day? Its a lot of food and would work better so some could eat a ton one day and snack/eat off all day dine foods on the other day and vise versa. Thanks for any info.

We are looking at booking a package that includes an all day dine deal for each park SeaWorld and Aquatica. My husband I did this last year. We are looking to book with our 4 kids this year. My question is do we have to redeem them all for the same day? Can we redeem three people one day and 3 the next day? Its a lot of food and would work better so some could eat a ton one day and snack/eat off all day dine foods on the other day and vise versa. Thanks for any info.

i think t read somewhere that food sharing is prohibited and may resume in loss of all day dining . I could be wrong . I’m sure they def would try and. Disused ppl form doing this

Not sharing. Some would use it and others snack on items not on the plan. Just not having all 6 of us overeating on the same day.

You'd probably do better to use them the same days for line purposes - if you're going through the line a bunch on one day, you might as well all be eating each time, instead of hitting food lines each day for different people.

Plus, if you all get bunches of cookies / snacks on your dining day, you can stash them away for the next day and use your "free" snacks to supplement a lighter meal that day.

If you are booking a package with all 6 of you getting all day dine at each park then why would you want to only redeem 3/day? Even if it is possible what would you do with the other 3 unredeemed all day dine credits left over each day if the next park day you will again have 6 all day dine? Eventually you would have 3 all day dine credits X as many park days as you did. Are you planning on using those left over credits on days when you do not have all day dine? That being said, just because there is all day dine does not mean anybody has to overeat. You make up for the price by ordering just 2 meals with dessert and drink. Anything after that is a bonus.

i think t read somewhere that food sharing is prohibited and may resume in loss of all day dining . I could be wrong . I’m sure they def would try and. Disused ppl form doing this
Not sharing. Some would use it and others snack on items not on the plan.

:rolleyes1 :confused3:rotfl2:
I believe the first poster may have been thinking of situation where one person in party has ADDining and others in their party are sharing it, period. No other food or beverage purchase.

my GD eats like a bird but has ‘elevated’ tastes. Rarely, wants what offered on kids menu anywhere. She always wants the refillable mug. Typically, I order her an appetizer & dessert. Letting her pick off my plate if she desires. I suppose, technically, that is breaking the rules
Even for a light eater though it’s nice to be able to just get a drink/fresh fruit every hour when it’s Florida hot & steamy

from the website:

Eat and drink all day as often as once every hour for one low price. Pass Members must log in to receive special offer.
More Details
  • Checkbox selected
    Visit a participating restaurant once every hour
  • Checkbox selected
    Receive 1 entrée, plus 1 side or dessert
  • Checkbox selected
    Receive 1 soft beverage or iced tea
Adults can redeem 1 entree, 1 side OR 1 dessert & 1 regular sized non-alcoholic beverage & Children (Ages 3-9) can redeem Kids meals once per hour in the park. Some food and beverage exclusions apply. No refunds on day of use. Refundable any time prior to the day of park visit. Park admission is required, but not included. All-Day Dining Deal allows you unlimited visits to each participating restaurant once per hour. The wristband is valid for 1 entrée platter, 1 additional side item and 1 soft beverage or iced tea. Wristbands MUST be worn at all times and shown at each redemption. The All-Day Dining Deal does not include equity dines such as Character Dining, Dine with Orcas, or Sharks Underwater Grill. Not valid with any souvenir products with the exception of Kids' Meals. Sharing and take out is prohibited. Menu and prices are subject to change without notice. This convenient dining deal allows you to eat around SeaWorld® at participating restaurant locations as often as once every hour until the published closing time. Valid locations include Voyager's Smokehouse, Expedition Café, Seaport Pizza, Captain Pete's Island Treats, The Spice Mill, Seafire Grill, Mama's Pretzel Kitchen, Lakeside Panini Bistro, Waterway Grill, and Mango Joe's®. Online price not available at the park

I found that the dining pass is not as worth it at aquatica... they only have a few places compared to seaworld. The lines for those few places are long... I think we still got our $40 worth but not by much and it was mostly on drinks... cause I was not standing in the line for an hour.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!