• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Splitting Between 2 Resorts?

doberlady

<font color=royalblue>It just never gets old to me
Hi,

OK, is this possibe? and does it sound OK? Nice neighbors giving us their points (220 or 230 I forget). I had orginally wanted to stay at the Poly concierage. Can split my stay using the points between OKW (home) and the Poly? I looked up the 2002 dates and points that are needed and they break down like this:

M- OKW 18 pts
T- OKW 18 pts
W- OKW 18 pts
TH- OKW 18 pts
F- OKW 41 pts
S- OKW 41 pts
SU- POLY 48 pts
M- POLY 48 pts
T- POLY 48 pts
W-Home

Total points needed is 298 which means I need 78 more, can I just rent the additional from another member?

Is this to confusing and too much to ask my neighbor to do as he has to make the ressies?

TIA!

Debbie

You would probably be better off paying cash for the Poly and not use the points for at least 2 of nights. Most people charge $10 per point, so for one night at 48 points it would be $480, it would probably be less if you just paid for the room, especially if there are discounts available next year like this year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter