Splitting tickets

drag n' fly

Sassy, salty and sweet....
I have two 6 day ph parked in my account from the previous cad promo. Would they allow me to split both tickets into (4 tickets) 3 day ph? Same people would be using the tickets as no transfers allowed.

Last edited:
I have two 6 day ph parked in my account from the previous cad promo. Would they allow me to split both tickets into (4 tickets) 3 day ph? Same people would be using the tickets as no transfers allowed.

There's no harm in asking but I'm basically 100% sure they will not allow you to split tickets. Multi-day are discounted because they expire within a quite small window (14 days after the first use I believe but someone can confirm).

If they allowed what you want, every family would get 4-day passes and then split them into 4 x 1 day passes. Similarly I don't think they'll allow you to split them for use by the same person (i.e. each person would get 2 x 3 days instead of 1 x 6 days).

They also used to have a "no-expiry option" on tickets but it was abandoned several years ago (I think we got some shortly before they ended and that was probably about 5 years ago) and those had a very significant premium (although for us it was still worth it as we go to Florida times per year but usually only spend maybe 1 or 2 days at the park (I'm still hoping they'll bring them back but I realize that it likely won't happen))

Sorry, you can’t split the tickets. I believed it was asked in the Park Strategy forum before. However, it never hurts to ask the GS CM once you get there. I had a non-expiry paper PH ticket with two days left. I always go with DD and it would be of better use if it’s split among us but no, I couldn’t do it! Now I have this extra 2 days waiting to be used if only one of us goes in the future.

I'm not on here very often so I most likely missed the park strategy post. Definitely the explanations make sense though. We wanted to spend a few days in Orlando before cruising out of Miami hence the ticket splitting question.
Thanks for the feedback.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!