Spreadsheet

Jessica Rust

Mouseketeer
Admin... if this is in the wrong place, please feel free to move it.

I am in the very very beginning stages of planning our next trip. I have been looking for a good planning spreadsheet to organize everything so making ADR's and such will be easier. Does anyone know if a good free one that can be downloaded? I have looked online but there are so many, I figured I'd ask the experts! Thanks!

upload_2018-6-11_22-5-13.png

This is my spreadsheet that I use - with more information on pricing and flights along the top that's not visible. I do date and chosen park with park hours along the top, with breakfast plans, morning touring, lunch plans, afternoon touring, dinner plans, then evening plans all in one column. I also add in my FP in red once I have them, with the rest of our intended map of attractions in black.

When it's all finalized, I print several copies and give them to my kids to look at, one for our resort room, and one for my own travel bag!

Each year, I add another tab along the bottom for our newest trip.

View attachment 328898

This is my spreadsheet that I use - with more information on pricing and flights along the top that's not visible. I do date and chosen park with park hours along the top, with breakfast plans, morning touring, lunch plans, afternoon touring, dinner plans, then evening plans all in one column. I also add in my FP in red once I have them, with the rest of our intended map of attractions in black.

When it's all finalized, I print several copies and give them to my kids to look at, one for our resort room, and one for my own travel bag!

Would you be willing to share with me? jrust28@gmail.com

upload_2018-6-14_13-31-12.png

I keep mine on Google. I can share and then you can make a copy to try it out. Before the Disney App I would add the reservation number below the restaurants name.

JD

Last edited:
I have one too - it helps keep things easy and very flexible to move things around. Would be happy to share by email if anyone is interested!

I am in desperate need of a good spreadsheet also. I am not sure if any of these are still available??? Would love something to help keep all our ADR and FP times in one place.

Thanks.

View attachment 328898

Could you please send me a copy of your spreadsheet??? Pllllease!! kschaef4@hotmail.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!