Spring 2011 Professional Internships

HI

I was in the 2009 Fall Professional Internship program for Finance. I have a room available in a 2/2 apt about 5 miles from Disney. I still work at Disney in Celebration.

The apt. is located in Alta Corners so you can just google it and check it out. It is a very nice complex (gated, amenities, furnished areas, internet, etc.).

Let me know if you are interested

Kelly
772-341-4489

is it too late to apply for a spring 2011 marketing internship??! i hope not!!

The website says that there is nothing available and that the applications for the next season come out around February. It practically has the same apply, accept, repeat schedule as CP, which is also done until Fall apps.

Hi everyone, I'm a bit late to the party but I just got my Professional Internship invitation a couple weeks ago.

My arrival date is January 11th, and I'm planning to get there the morning of the 10th. Does anybody want to hang out the afternoon or evening of the 10th? I don't know how much we'll see each other on the job since we'll be working all over, but I think it would be great to get to know other PIs while we're there :)

Hi Kelly!

Do you still have this room available? I tried to send you a private message asking you about it, but I don't think it actually sent. I'm new to disboards. lol. If you'd rather add me or message me on facebook instead of on here, that would be fine. I'm way more familiar with facebook! Anyway, I'm starting a PI in January and my roommate backed out at the last minute. So I have no place to live! If you could let me know if this room is still available and let me know some more about it, I'd greatly appreciate it!

Thanks- Jourdan Robertson

For anyone doing Disney housing, is your check-in date January 11th? I wasn't sure if only CP checks in on the 10th or if some PIs do, too. :confused:

I do know for sure, but the check in process is different for PIs so they're likely to be seperate.

Also, all new hire PIs have their Traditions class on Thursday the 13th (I'll be teaching one of the classes) and typically check in is two days prior to Traditions.

Awesome, I look forward to maybe meeting you :)

If we don't have Traditions until Thursday, and we check in on Tuesday, what do people usually do on the day in between?

I do know for sure, but the check in process is different for PIs so they're likely to be seperate.

Also, all new hire PIs have their Traditions class on Thursday the 13th (I'll be teaching one of the classes) and typically check in is two days prior to Traditions.

I'm a current CP who is not living in Disney housing next semester for my PI. i was given the 11th as my start date but I obviously don't have to do traditions. I was just playing around on the HUB and found my training schedule under development connection. It goes from the 16th-20th. I'm supposed to get my first week schedule by e-mail by today, but I was just wondering if you knew if I was going to have anything before the 16th? I should be receiving the e-mail with my information soon but I haven't received it yet.

Depends on your role and how many PIs you have on your team. At check-in you'll get some basic paperwork, but since you're not in the housing and you're already a CM it'll be really quick.

If you have other PIs in your location, they are not likely to start any training until everyone is through Traditions on the 13th. If it's just you, they could start you right away.

What you see on DDC are the classes you're registered for, not necessarily your training schedule. I had a couple days on my PI before my first "class." Again, depends on your location.

Alright, thanks. They haven't given me any information yet and said to contact them if I didn't hear anything by 12/31. I e-mailed them and they said I should have my info by 1/5.

One week to go until check in! :goodvibes I wish I had more details about the first few days, but nothing has come through yet.

To help pass the time, what is area everyone's PI going to be? I'm doing an Information Technology PI with the New Technology group.

One week to go until check in! :goodvibes I wish I had more details about the first few days, but nothing has come through yet.

To help pass the time, what is area everyone's PI going to be? I'm doing an Information Technology PI with the New Technology group.

I'll be in Creative Entertainment. :dance3: I hope we get more details soon too. I can't wait!

Hi guys! Well it has been a couple years since I have been on the boards, I did my CP in Fall Advantage 08, and have since been a seasonal character attendant. I'm graduating in May and I am about to start applying for PIs when they open up this month! So I've gotta get ready! :yay:

I will be applying for several, but my dream role would be GR! I noticed some people on here got GR, which is awesome! Congrats! I was wondering if anyone who got it could offer me any tips with the application process.

Thanks so much! Congrats and good luck to everyone starting in the Spring!

I have a pretty simple question. I'm Canadian, so would I still be able to sign up for the internships or is it only for Americans?

I'll be a Youth Education Series Facilitator = ) I am so excited!!
I'm interested in doing the Youth Education facilitator after I complete CP. I'm applying for CP for fall right now. However, I am interested in what they are looking for in a Youth education facilitator. My major is Early childhood education.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter