Spring Break for California Schools

dizneygirl

Earning My Ears
Hi! We are from Arizona and thinking of going to Disneyland March 14-18th. I was just wanting to find out if anyone knows if any of the CA schools have Spring Break during this time or if anyone can give me a heads up as to how crowded Disneyland may be during mid-March. Any info would be great!! We are going to be staying at the Disneyland Hotel, too. We've never stayed there before. I wanted to see if anyone can tell me what to expect by staying there and how far the walk is to the hotel from the parks.

Thanks so much!
Dizneygirl ::MinnieMo

Hi, you will find that the Spring Breaks vary, two of the school districts in South Orange County are out from April 15 - 23. Hope that helps!

well, I don't know about California schools, but ours is the same time as AZ schools.... we went 2 years ago during spring break, and the whole state of AZ was there!!!! It wasn't too bad, but they did extend the hours by 2 hours all week long, and added a late showing of fantasmic on Friday!!! ::MinnieMo

Spring Break varies between districts. But most people that live here don't go to DL for a vacation. Also some of the annual passes are not usable at that time frame.

So it will mostly be people from out of town.

Rapunsel

I live in Northern CA and the kids Spring Break is April 14-23, but it is varies with each school district. Some have the Monday before thru Easter off, and others have Easter thru the following Sunday off?

Texas has their Spring Break then and we are coming from San Antonio so hopefully it won't be too busy, but as the others have said, it is someone's spring break all through March and into April so you never know. I did here it is still less busy during Spring Break than in the summer if that helps.

K

there is another thread about spring break on here a little further down...from the looks of it alot of people are going to go the same time you do

Spring Break in Canada is always Mid-Late March. So I am guessing lots of BC'ers will be down around Mar 10-20th.

disneegrl4eva said:
there is another thread about spring break on here a little further down...from the looks of it alot of people are going to go the same time you do

Couldn't find the thread you are referring to. Can you give me the link?

We'll be at DLR from April 2-5. Is this likely to coincide with Spring Break, or will I be under the wire???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter