Spring or Spring Advantage?

Selseyk

mouseketeer
I am planning on applying for the DCP for this coming spring, but can't decide whether I want to apply for Spring or Spring Advantage. I was wondering which would DCP alumni recommend based on their experience? I was also wondering how extending works if I were just to apply for regular Spring session?

I applied for Fall/Fall Advantage, received Fall, and it ended up being perfect for me. As much as I loved my time there, I was far away from home working in a difficult location. I wouldn't have been able to successfully complete two more months there.

Of course, you may end up loving your role/location and not want to leave! If you're Spring, you'll have the option to extend into Summer a few weeks into your program, and then you should have the option to extend into Fall. If you're Spring Advantage, you'll have the option to extend into Fall around the middle of your program.

Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!