SR - Bob Greene's Best Life Diet

Ok - you guys talked me into doing this one but I cannot find it on QR? I went to the offers and featured page.

Someone direct me? :rotfl2:

Thanks!

Hi,
It was moved from daily clicks section to TRIALS. For some reason it isn't showing up there. Check TRIALS section in 5 min and let me know if you don't see it.

It took me from 10 to 1:30 to get my cancelled. Granted I was not on the phone the entire time but I bet I made 30 calls to them easily. I personally would much rather hold then to keep calling back. Anyways, once I got someone, it was very easy to cancel, especially since I had a very good reason: DH might lose his job next Tuesday. :sad:

took forever to get an actual person on the line but once I did it was easy enough to cancel!

Thanks everyone!

Okay my question to this is did you guys get your money credited back to your card fast? Sometimes they take months and I don't want that. Thanks

After cancelling, the money was credited back to my card in two days. The Biggest loser trial also credited my card back within two days. They really are great offers.:goodvibes

I signed up for this yesterday but I couldn't get the personalized plan to load. Something about being too large (the file!). I really wanted to check it out, but I guess I'll just wait for my credit and cancel.

I did this offer through SR. Got credited within a week and called to cancel yesterday. I called right at 10:00 EST, and got right through. On hold less than 30 seconds. Easy as pie. Keep trying.

I signed up last night at about 11pm got credit about 15 mins ago and canceled just now . SUPER fast and easy .

Now I just pray it credits to my account just as fast and easy .

Sarah M

I just joined through QR as the $15.00 over the $7.00 at SR was worth it. They credited me within 30 minutes!! So I am on a roll today. I joined my very first two today that I will actually have to call and cancel online. :) one at SR and one QR. They are my favorites!!

I signed up through QR because it was more then double what SR was offering. I was credited within an hour. I just have to cancel I'm going to call tomorrow morning first thing. I was going to call today but figured Mondays are probably more busy!

My DH signed up for this one this morning and no credit yet... It says, "on hold". Wonder why?:confused3

edited to add... He got credit this evening! :woohoo: Thanks QR/Dmitry!!:goodvibes

I just called the cancel got right through. Super easy! Asked for my name and verified my location. Said my account is now canceled and my credit card will be refunded within the next few days!

Here is the number if anyone else needs it 1-800-324-2846

Yippee for me, I just did my first phone cancellation!! They aked my name, asked me to verify address and then a quick why. Painless. Still not somethig I enjoy but I called at 9:29 and here I am typing this at 9:35. So it was fast. A great $15.00. She said it would credit back within 3-5 business days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter