SR Super member - New offer

I did it this morning and it is gone now. Either there were just so many spots open or the first bunch to do the offer got excited and canceled to quickly. I haven't gotten credit yet.

I am kind of worried because I did it yesterday and I haven't been credited yet either. Those that did seemed to get it very quickly. :confused3

I am waiting on this one too!!! Signed up this morning, but still nothing....hey Tricia.....any news on this one???

thanks, pamela

I got credit this morning. I am going to wait to cancel becasue they have a double money back guarentee. I will call say I don't like it and send it back and get shipping both ways refunded.

Okay...I did it TWO days ago and no credit. Sammilynn, you did it yesterday and you DO have credit? Guess I will put in another trouble ticket if it isn't there tonite.

I was hoping to get in cancelled before they shipped anything, but there seems to be little to no chance of that now. Oh well...

Okay...I did it TWO days ago and no credit. Sammilynn, you did it yesterday and you DO have credit? Guess I will put in another trouble ticket if it isn't there tonite.

I was hoping to get in cancelled before they shipped anything, but there seems to be little to no chance of that now. Oh well...

I'm in the same boat, Heater. Keep me posted and I'll do the same.

Yes, I got credit this morning. Go back and read the gurantee. You can send it back and get double your shipping back if you tell them you don't like it. So the shipping thing will work out.

Disney4Drew,

Did you ever get credit for this? I still have not, so I went ahead and submitted a trouble ticket for this one.

Disney4Drew,

Did you ever get credit for this? I still have not, so I went ahead and submitted a trouble ticket for this one.

Nope...I didn't. I also didn't get credit for Pricestore, CinemaNow or a 60.00 purchase from Inkjets. I am going to file a trouble ticket, too.

Disney4Drew,

I haven't gotten credit for it yet, either. I put in a trouble ticket a couple days ago, which SunshineGirl responded to the same day. She said she would notify the company and that they usually respond pretty quickly. Well, apparently not so quickly this time! :confused3 Still no credit.
By the way, the "double the shipping back guarantee" only applies if you participate in a certain number of their online training opportunities.

Okay...so I got my little CD-Rom from these guys today (still no credit or word on my trouble ticket from SR unfortunately) and there is no return address on it! Now I can't pull my little "refused-return to sender" trick. Anyone else get theirs yet? Have an address to send it back to?

I still haven't cancelled because I would really like to be credited for this offer, but I think I'm just going to do it tomorrow because I don't want these guys to charge me anything else.

I'm going to use their guarantee and send it back and ask for double my shipping back. So you have to open it to say you didn't like it. I got mine today and will deal with it on Monday.

Could someone please post the phone number to call and cancel this? I can't get to their website for some reason.

Still no response to my trouble ticket for this with SR.

This was Seller's Clubhouse, right?

This is the number I have:
Customer Service-Monday thru Friday 9AM to 5PM MST 1-866-752-0720

Could someone please post the phone number to call and cancel this? I can't get to their website for some reason.

Still no response to my trouble ticket for this with SR.

We have three trouble tickets on this one. I sent them to our advertiser (who is usually really good) but have not heard back. I'm not sure how I feel about this offer...

Sarah...thanks for the number. :)

Tricia, thanks for the update. I can tell you how I feel about this offer right now. :rotfl: I'm sure those that did it and got credit quickly probably have a different opinion though. ;) Sometimes I wonder if it is my computer that makes me not get credit for these things....

I will be calling to cancel and hopefully will not have any trouble getting them to refund my 4.95....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter