SSR Childcare?

Cinderella

DIS Veteran
Does SSR have a childcare centre? I thought i read that they had one, but I can't find anything on it.

While touring (we've since joined!), I inquired about this and was told that the one that's there is only for children whose parents are taking the tour. Too bad - it looked pretty nice!

I do believe they offer in-room baby sitting though.

That would really be a benefit if they did open it up in the evening for owners to go out. I mean what a great perk and incentive to get those sales up. How convienent would it be for the owner there to drop off their kids and just go across the water to DTD for a little adult time!

The one for kids of parents taking the tour: is it 4-12 like the other clubs? Or do they take younger kids?

(Thinking of taking tour in February...)

Jen D said:
The one for kids of parents taking the tour: is it 4-12 like the other clubs? Or do they take younger kids?

(Thinking of taking tour in February...)

They didn't specify an age, but it seemed to be geared toward toddlers and pre-schoolers. They took my daughter who had just turned three - she loved it!. You are issued a pager so that they can contact you if need be.

1) No general childcare or childcare club at SSR.
2) You can get one of several sitting services (expensive).
3) If you take the DVC tour, they will sit kids (about 1-2 hours).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter