SSR Christmas Tree sharing thread-Last chance to share!

At SSR, you can just give the tree to Bell Services at the end. I use a prepaid label for shipping back to me and include packing tape and scissors in the box. You shouldn't have to go off property.

At SSR, you can just give the tree to Bell Services at the end. I use a prepaid label for shipping back to me and include packing tape and scissors in the box. You shouldn't have to go off property.
Nice. Okay. What info do you need? There used to be a PM function but I can't find it on the iPad.

Are you going to be at SSR this Christmas season? You can share in a Christmas tree and other decorations for your DVC "Home".

The general tree sharing thread is here: https://www.disboards.com/threads/1...ree-exchange-3-resorts-participating.3619351/

Reply to this thread with your dates, and I will add them here. :santa::santa::santa:

Dec 9-16 matheke
Dec 20-26 3 Hobbits 2 Disney

Sounds like a fun idea!

We arrive on sat nov 25, depart dec 1st.

Thinking we (Janet & Dave) would likely be first on the list

Flying SWA so no issue to pick a small prelit tree up & plop in an empty suitcase.

Last edited:
Sounds like a fun idea!

We arrive on sat nov 25, depart dec 1st.

Thinking we (Janet & Dave) would likely be first on the list

Flying SWA so no issue to pick a small prelit tree up & plop in an empty suitcase.

I already have a tree, so no need to purchase one. :)

Yes, you will likely be first. This means that you will pick up the tree from the front desk and return it to Bell Services. Since the procedures for sending packages have changed this year, you will need to pay $5 at the front desk to receive the tree. There has always been a handling fee for picking up packages from a resort with a business center. Now Disney has extended the fee to all resorts.

I will send you a PM.

I'm so excited about this. We did it a few years ago and the kids loved it! Thank you for doing this!!

Dedulonus-Deeds Family
Dec 19-23

Yes, you will likely be first. This means that you will pick up the tree from the front desk and return it to Bell Services. Since the procedures for sending packages have changed this year, you will need to pay $5 at the front desk to receive the tree. There has always been a handling fee for picking up packages from a resort with a business center. Now Disney has extended the fee to all resorts.

I will send you a PM.

Thank you for coordinating this, will truly make the room 'homier' for the holidays!

I am there 18th to 26th December, and will have a car, if anyone has a tree to share with me during any of those dates. It would be very much appreciated.

I will send you a PM.

Just thought of this. Since we arrive on a saturday, will the tree be able to pick up then or just during week days/business center involved?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!