SSR Lovers and Owners Part 3

I will be in a SSR GV in a couple of weeks.
We will be six adults, three couples.
Do I need to order extra paper towels and toilet paper? If I need more I have always just asked the
cleaning people in the hallways and they have given us extra towels or paper towels, toilet paper, maybe
I will just do the same? Not sure how much we get in each bathroom on a GV. The GV at SSR has four full bathrooms.

I will be in a SSR GV in a couple of weeks.
We will be six adults, three couples.
Do I need to order extra paper towels and toilet paper? If I need more I have always just asked the
cleaning people in the hallways and they have given us extra towels or paper towels, toilet paper, maybe
I will just do the same? Not sure how much we get in each bathroom on a GV. The GV at SSR has four full bathrooms.
Asking should be fine. (In person or calling housekeeping) there’s also a chat option in the MDE app. It worked great at BLT earlier in the summer (but I never needed to try it at SSR last week).
In smaller villas I’ve always noticed some extra the kitchen and in each bathroom

My new deed says I have interest in Unit 68A of SSR. Is that the Paddock building on the far right near Congress Park?
Just feeding my curiosity.

Anyone that has been recently, were the surrey and regular bikes available to rent?

If I am booking a GV is it worth it to spend the extra points for a preferred room?
Right now, preferred = newly renovated and standard = older style.
So it depends on how much the style and location mean to your group. (Preferred is Springs (bear main area) and Congress Park (Disney Springs view)

Just back from 8 nights at Saratoga, was in the Springs in a newly refurb room. There were 3 adults, a 9 yo and 3 yo. The pull down bed under the TV was a big hit with the 9 year old, he loved it. My daughter had the Murphy bed (with the 3 yo) and was over the top loving the comfort of a full mattress as opposed to the sofa pull bed thin mattress. My wife an I enjoyed the new king size mattress. Over all the room was well done and enjoyed by all. If I had one complaint it would be that they could have put more hooks in the bathroom to hang clothes, especially in the morning when showering and getting ready for a day in the parks. On the last day we rented the Surrey Bikes so yes they are available.

Thinking of booking a last minute room next week in the standard category requesting a refurbished room at the paddock. Is the construction a daytime only thing? Wondering how any noise impact would be. We’re up by 6am and don’t nap so I’m sure we’d be fine. I’d love a refurbished room without using the preferred points lol

Thinking of booking a last minute room next week in the standard category requesting a refurbished room at the paddock. Is the construction a daytime only thing? Wondering how any noise impact would be. We’re up by 6am and don’t nap so I’m sure we’d be fine. I’d love a refurbished room without using the preferred points lol
Last I heard there was only one standard building refurbished in the Paddock. Chances of getting one I think is small, but not impossible.

Congratulations! Can’t wait for arrival there in a week!
I’m so excited and I love this resort! I mean the wilderness lodge will always have my heart but geez this is gorgeous here. I like the paddock section I only used standard points and the paddock pool is amazing the paddock grill smells so good! Course my kids only wanted Mickey ice cream bars lol

So I’m thinking of walking to Disney Springs tonight or tomorrow. Being a weekend if Disney closes to capacity does that include people walking over from SSR or is that for parking garages only?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!