SSR or Animal Kingom Kidani village?

SSR is a little over a mile to Epcot, closer to MK and Studios than AKL.

Good point. As far as overall location relative to the parks, SSR has a nice, central location. While not within walking distance of a park, I really like the location of OKW (and SSR is just down the road). We use our own car at WDW, so we did not find AKV to be too far away from the parks, but maybe we would have if we relied on busses. I actually prefer the location of OKW over the monorail resorts unless we have a MK oriented trip. We recently spent a couple of nights at the CR, which of course is fabulous for the walk to MK. The morning we took the monorail to EP, though, I wished we had been driving our car from OKW because it would have taken much less time.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

What time of year were you at SSR that you had bad transportation, to which park and how long of wait. :confused3

I was just running an open statement that basically you can hear about bad bus service for any Resort. the second was simply stating that you can have a wait at any bus stop, no matter what resort you are at.

I want you to understand I love Disney busses. On the several trips where I have driven and had my car available to use, I only used it maybe once or twice each time. But most of the time I let Disney do the driving, because I'm on VACATION! :beach:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter