SSR Pools ?

Wanna be Ariel

DIS Veteran
It looks like we might be doing a split stay here. I was wondering if anyone could help me with the pools. I was wondering if anyone might have pictures of each pool is in which area. I have seen many pictures, but they never say where they are at. I am looking for a fun area for my DS2 to play. I saw a picture with a playground like water area and then I saw a big pool with a little slide and then I saw a picture with that really large wrap around slide. I would like to put in a request for the area that had the best pool for us. Also we are able to go to the other pools at SSR since we are stay there right?

Would love any input you all might have since this is our first time and never really thought about staying here. Oh it will be in a 1br if that matters. :goodvibes

I can't help with pictures, but the new Paddock feature pool seems to have the best kids splash area.
There is also a small splash area and a zero entry at the Springs feature pool.
The Grandstand has a splash area near the (basic) quiet pool
Congress Park just has a quiet pool. There is a nearby playground, but no splash area.

Yes, SSR guests can use any SSR pool.

This looks like a good photo overview of SSR
http://land.allears.net/blogs/jackspence/2013/02/saratoga_springs_part_three.html

I can't help with pictures, but the new Paddock feature pool seems to have the best kids splash area. There is also a small splash area and a zero entry at the Springs feature pool. The Grandstand has a splash area near the (basic) quiet pool Congress Park just has a quiet pool. There is a nearby playground, but no splash area. Yes, SSR guests can use any SSR pool. This looks like a good photo overview of SSR http://land.allears.net/blogs/jackspence/2013/02/saratoga_springs_part_three.html

Thank you. I can't believe I missed all that info on allears. I was just on that site too. I think Paddock is the best place for us. Hopefully we will get that request. Thank you again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter