SSR Turf Club lounge TV: TNT?

lisaviolet

DIS Veteran
Hi,

I know all WDW resort TVs do not carry TNT. However, I want to catch the NBA playoff games when they are on TNT. Does the Turf Club lounge TV carry it? Probably not, eh? ESPN only just like the resort rooms?

I know ESPN restaurant carries TNT. Anywhere else in WDW? I would like to find a place that is a bar not a restaurant. Ideas?

Thanks,

Lisa

Hi,

I know all WDW resort TVs do not carry TNT. However, I want to catch the NBA playoff games when they are on TNT. Does the Turf Club lounge TV carry it? Probably not, eh?

Spoken like a true Canadian. Lisa, if no one can help, you might want to give SSR a call. It may be too important to leave to hear-say. :idea:

Hi,

I know all WDW resort TVs do not carry TNT. However, I want to catch the NBA playoff games when they are on TNT. Does the Turf Club lounge TV carry it? Probably not, eh? ESPN only just like the resort rooms?

I know ESPN restaurant carries TNT. Anywhere else in WDW? I would like to find a place that is a bar not a restaurant. Ideas?

Thanks,

Lisa

Disney TV channels are the same through out the property. Are you sure about the ESPN restaurant?

Disney TV channels are the same through out the property. Are you sure about the ESPN restaurant?
I have heard others say the ESPN Club has channels which the Resorts don't have because they have a satellite dish. Somone on the Resort board asked where they can they watch the Stanley Cup Playoff's because during the week in the United States (expect for games 3, 4, 5, 6 & 7 of the Stanley Cup Finals) they would be broadcast on Versus, a channel that the Resorts do not get.

ESPN has an area that is set up as a bar, but I think you can still order food. I think that would be your best bet especially if using Disney transportation.

Thanks everyone. Just felt some self-induced pressure to keep ordering at ESPN and don't want that....

Thanks liferbabe with the WWOSs. All Star Cafe? Or is there another TV area there?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter