St. Croix's own Party Animal

figmentvi

DIS Veteran<br><font color=red>Lightning Rod Extra
Here she is in all her glory !!! St. Croix's own party animal--Dizzy!!!
Her Daddy's blues band was performing at a local beach bar and she just pooped out. She's quite a dancer, let me tell you.

She is appropriately named, that's for sure. But I like to call her Miss DIS. Her name works on different levels :D :D :D

fcbda004.jpg

Awwww. I could just crawl right up there with her, she looks so comfortable! She's a cutie! :D

Originally posted by figmentvi
Her Daddy's blues band was performing at a local beach bar and she just pooped out.

What beach bar? East end? West end? Christiansted? Frederiksted? North shore?

we3luvdisney........Frederiksted. Rainbow Beach Bar. My DH's band plays there occasionally on Sundays from 3-7. It's one of the most spectacular places on the island to watch the sunset. The band plays this great instrumental number as the sun is just going down. It's very cool.

Dizzy (and her Mom) like the cold beers and sitting in the water listening to Daddy.

Linda, I'm coming to sit with you and Dizzy in the water and drink some cold ones :sunny:

Dizzy is adorable :)

Come on down Debbie !!!! I've got bail money !!!!

:p :p

Oh...she's a cutie....and I think that bench looks familiar?;)

Please know, Linda, that we are all freezing our butts off while you enjoy a corona and a sunset at a beach bar!

OH MY!!!!!!!!! Looks like Miss Dis has something in common with your Granddaughter Mom!!!!!!!!!!

(Disclaimer:Allison is NOT drinking a Corona, it's not open, LOL)

post-6-1043335526.jpg

I really need to come see DIS one of these days and catch that sunset....:)

LOL, I thought you might get a kick out of that! I meant to send it to you last week, but I forgot :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter