Staff Holiday gifts

My husband has several direct reports, and it can get pricey, but he has done breakfast at Cracker Barrel (Cheaper than other meals, but still an outing) or one year they did an outing to the Break Out place.

I don't have any Direct Report but my boss just has two of us to buy for. We have gotten various things, but we are more like a group of friends than a boss/subordinate relationship. She has gotten us personalized ornaments, garden flags, house shoes... it's very random and probably not the example you are looking for :)

I personally think gift cards are great. People love them, especially when they are unexpected!

The best gift i get from my boss is when he lets us all leave early. We usually just have a potluck around the holidays and thats it. Gifts are so awkward in the office.

Yes we just do a potluck and a white elephant exchange amongst the direct staff. It works out well.

The doctor's do throw a nice Christmas party (for our staff, other colleagues, OR staff, etc) and write us each a check. That's very very nice!

The doctor's do throw a nice Christmas party (for our staff, other colleagues, OR staff, etc) and write us each a check. That's very very nice!

I work in a professional services environment, and was going to say the best gift my manager can give me is to advocate heavily for me on any end of year bonus :)

I'm a civilian working in public safety and I'm usually always gifted gift cards and I love that. Going home early is awesome too!

My suggestion would be Visa gift cards, or how about a nice catered lunch brought in for everyone to enjoy?

Our budget is a little higher, but this year we did a yeti water bottle with our company logo and a gift card to a restaurant that everyone in our office enjoys.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!