Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Atmosphere/Entertainment/Interactivity

I'm eagerly looking forward to this, too. I figure, perhaps, the launch of this level of interaction is waiting until there are more guests playing the games? Perhaps too few of us have actually taken the time to build our DataPad reputations?

I dunno...I read one report of someone checking in for Savi’s having their superb piloting skills recognized from Smugglers Run but that’s it. I read a few months after DLR‘s opened that the readers at cash registers were turned on but never heard anything else. Maybe it went the way of the roaming droids. :( While BSO is great, it’s not nearly as great as what was advertised. Too much got cut.

Loved the mission you can accept in the queue for RotR--I chose the Resistance mission because I'm not doing anything to help the First Order. :p When I had a low number BG in the morning I wouldn't have had time to play it (and I was busy just looking around), but when I ended up getting called in the afternoon/evening on my second try I had time to play through the whole thing while I was in line. Since the RotR line isn't as interesting in and of itself as the one for MFSR, I thought tying in an interactive subplot in the app was a nice touch.

Does anyone know if Galaxy's Edge in DHS has cast members playing sabacc with guests as they've done in California?

Thanks!

Anyone want to report on how the Datapad interactivity is working now that DHS has reopened with much lower attendance? I can't imagine that Outpost Control is going on like normal.

I'm going for my first time at the end of the month and I'm wondering if Kylo Ren, Chewbacca and storm troopers are still walking around GE. Any sightings lately?

I'm going for my first time at the end of the month and I'm wondering if Kylo Ren, Chewbacca and storm troopers are still walking around GE. Any sightings lately?

They don't walk around anymore, but they do make appearances.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!