• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Started at Kadani, now at BLT. Any questions?

mom2rb

DIS Veteran
We spent four nights in a dedicated two bedroom, Savanna view, with family. Now it is the four of us in a one bedroom, lake view at BLT.

We had no problems with the busses at Kidani. We never waited more than ten minutes. My parents had a one bedroom and they had a long walk to their room. We were close to the lobby and had no problems.

I think early in the morning and late in the evening, I prefer the view at BLT. At Kadani, the animals seem most active in the middle of the day. Watching the zebras play was incredible.

There are a few differences in the rooms. We have had the both beds open in the living room. There seems to be more room at Kidani, but the table seemed cramped. At BLT it seems to be the opposite. Also, Kidani has a four slice toaster, BLT a two. Something you notice with fourteen year old boys. I like the size of the shower at Kidani better but the two shower heads at BLT more. How I wish they could put the second shower head at Kadani.

That is it for now. If you have any questions, I will answer them tonight.

Glad to hear everything is going well. It funny in the same year we did the opposite stay first at BLT in a dedicated 2 bedroom lake view and then in the summer in a 1 bedroom standard at Kidiani.

We loved both resorts.... But my one son favors BLT....

When we stayed at Kidiani it was pre-cruise and we did not do the parks, only BB. We found AKL perfect for that. We had a savannah view the front of the resorts even though it was supposed to be standard. We saw many different animals, except for giraffes and zebras, which it seems they monitored. I love the theming. But I do love BLt for location when doing the parks.

Going back to BLT this June. Make sure you visit TOWL, I thought it was nice.
And don't forget CR is your resort too....we loved pools over there never crowded. When BLT pool was busy in the afternoon, we just walked over to the CR.

Have a wonderful time....I am jealous....:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter