Starting a FE document

HayesFam

Earning My Ears

Hi,
We are taking our first cruise on July 25th and I want to start an FE document. We have a thread here already but I am trying to figure out the logistics. I posted a Google Doc with areas for the family name/location, cabin number, participants names and ages. Am I missing something? I think we need to pick a date as a group to close out the FE activity and is it important to pick a certain time and date that everyone has their gifts delivered? It is only a 3 day cruise. Also, on a three day is one gift enough or do people do every night? Thanks for your insight.
Lydia

I noticed that no one replied to your post. Probably because it is in the pre-trip report section. If you repost in the DCL Forum page, I bet you'll get lots of replies. Good Luck. :goodvibes

Im taking my 2nd disney cruise next month.. And this time i would love to participate on the FE this time!! Hope i can make it into a group :)
Good luck!! Have a safe trip..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter