starting diet

Good luck with your new beginning tomorrow!! Keep us posted on how it's going. There are lots of people doing WW around here and I'm sure they'll be happy to help you if you have any questions.

thanks for support, how do you put that pounds off thing at the bottom of entry?

You edit your profile and add it to the Signature area. If you need detailed instructions, let me know and I'll send them via PM (private message).

Sorry it's taken my so long to get back to you! I'm not sure where the time goes. :rolleyes:

I believe you want to put the purple WISH Member banner in your signature? Is that right?

I'll go remind myself of the steps you need and I'll come back and edit this post with instructions.

Click on "User CP" at the top of your screen.

Click on "Edit Profile" to open your profile.

Find the "Signature" block (grey block to enter what you want in your signature).

I need to show you what to type, but if I type it exactly as you need it, you'll only see the picture. :rolleyes: So, type the following but ignore all the " (quote) marks, OK?

In that grey signature block, type "[" and then "img" and then "]" - no spaces between them.

Then type "http://www.disboards.com/wish/memberwish.gif".

Then type "[", then "/img", and then "]".

It looks complicated but once you've done it a couple times, it will get easier.

Hope this helps!

I also hope you are doing well with WW. It can be tough when you're first starting out, but you'll get the hang of it. There are lots of people doing WW around here so feel free to post any questions!

Have a great day! :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter