Stay tuned, April hours are almost up!

Jillpie

Can you package some Main St. music and send it to
When you click on the hours on the Disney website, April is finally showing up, but the actual hours are "unavailable", so I betcha they'll be up fairly soon, Finally! Now I get to make our itinerary!!:cool1:

When you click on the hours on the Disney website, April is finally showing up, but the actual hours are "unavailable", so I betcha they'll be up fairly soon, Finally! Now I get to make our itinerary!!:cool1:

It COULD be true.

But, you need to know that the SOFTWARE automatically adds the "new month" on the first of the month.

The "new month" sat like that (hours unavailable) for 32 days a couple of months ago.

Again, the April hours MIGHT appear at any time, but just seeing the
"blank" new month does not automatically mean anything, sorry to say.

OH PLEASE DISNEY - POST THEM. My 180 day is next Wednesday and I really want to know the schedule in order to plan which days we are doing chef mickeys and CRT.

The waiting is killing me

I'm moving this thread over to the community board . It a better fit over there. Thanks Rich

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter