Staying at a Refurbished Studio at Boulder Ridge

DVCDAVE

Just want to warn people that the new Studios at Boulder Ridge no longer have tables for dinning. They provide tiny little stools like we had in kindergarten so you can dine around the low chest that stores the pillows for the murphy bed. Further, I just met a family in the hot tub here that are staying in a new 1BR. They told me that the full size fridge is gone and replaced with a 5 cu. ft.. I guess Chapek's parting legacy to DVC was forcing us out of cooking and feeding ourselves and in to eating overpriced mediocre Disney food.

Just want to warn people that the new Studios at Boulder Ridge no longer have tables for dinning. They provide tiny little stools like we had in kindergarten so you can dine around the low chest that stores the pillows for the murphy bed. Further, I just met a family in the hot tub here that are staying in a new 1BR. They told me that the full size fridge is gone and replaced with a 5 cu. ft.. I guess Chapek's parting legacy to DVC was forcing us out of cooking and feeding ourselves and in to eating overpriced mediocre Disney food.
I don't believe that is true about the fridge size. Here is a pick of refurbed kitchen that clearly shows a full size fridge.
Granted this pic is from a 2 bedroom , but the kitchens in 1 &2 bedrooms are identical.Screenshot_20221213_145344_Facebook.jpg

I don't believe that is true about the fridge size. Here is a pick of refurbed kitchen that clearly shows a full size fridge.
Granted this pic is from a 2 bedroom , but the kitchens in 1 &2 bedrooms are identical.View attachment 724924
I hope you are right. I think this guest I met doesn't know the difference beween a studio and a 1BR.

1 bedroom refurb has the same full size fridge/freezer as the old 1Br…

Just approached the guy in the hot tub who told me about the fridge in a 1BR. Turns out, he didn't own DVC and it is a studio he is staying in.

But what I said about the dining table in the studio is now gone, is true. I'm staying in one now.

Just want to warn people that the new Studios at Boulder Ridge no longer have tables for dinning. They provide tiny little stools like we had in kindergarten so you can dine around the low chest that stores the pillows for the murphy bed.
Are you sure the top of that chest doesn't raise up to table height for dining? That's how it is in SSR and in the refurbed CBR rooms.

I'd love to see pictures of the refurbed Deluxe Studio. We have a reservation for Christmastime. Very excited for the Murphy pull down. Hardwood floors?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter