Staying at Aulanni-timing of activities

rlk

DIS Veteran
I have an 8:15 reservation for the Arizona Memorial on the same day I book an Atlantis Submarine tour at 2pm.

Should that leave me plenty of time at Pearl Harbor? I know my husband will not want to be rushed. I can move the submarine tour to a different day, but I wanted to try to double up on activities in the same general direction.

Thanks for the quick reply. I also just noticed I spelled Aulani with two n's - oops.

The Arizona Memorial itself is pretty quick if that's all you're doing. If you include the optional USS Missouri tour then you'd need to allow about 5 hours at Pearl Harbor.

The Arizona Memorial itself is pretty quick if that's all you're doing. If you include the optional USS Missouri tour then you'd need to allow about 5 hours at Pearl Harbor.

We are planning to see the USS Missouri and the Bowfin Submarine. I can move our Atlantis Sub ride to 3 pm (last tour), but it seems I might be less stressed to do the Atlantis tour on a different day.

My husband and ten year old just visited Pearl Harbor last week. They arrived there when it opened, had 9:45am tickets for the Arizona (did other things at PH before the Arizona), and didn't leave PH until around 4pm. They both really enjoyed the experience.

So, for them, scheduling something at 3pm would have meant cutting their visit short.

My husband and ten year old just visited Pearl Harbor last week. They arrived there when it opened, had 9:45am tickets for the Arizona (did other things at PH before the Arizona), and didn't leave PH until around 4pm. They both really enjoyed the experience.

So, for them, scheduling something at 3pm would have meant cutting their visit short.

Good to know. I'm pretty sure my husband will not be happy having to cut our visit short. Looks like I should keep those activities on separate days.

For the record, I think their time at Pearl Harbor was REALLY long and much longer than what other people have spent. However they both really enjoyed the visit and I'm glad my husband had the opportunity to see everything he wanted to there because on our next trip we will be taking our little boy to Pearl Harbor (he stayed at the resort with me on this visit) and there is no way he would last all day there.

For the record, I think their time at Pearl Harbor was REALLY long and much longer than what other people have spent. However they both really enjoyed the visit and I'm glad my husband had the opportunity to see everything he wanted to there because on our next trip we will be taking our little boy to Pearl Harbor (he stayed at the resort with me on this visit) and there is no way he would last all day there.

We took our 6yo son and had the whirlwind tour at PH because of his attention span and the drizzle combined. My husband and I could have spent much longer there, so if you don't have kids along, you may want to spend a bit more time there.

And to the poster whose son stayed all day...awesome! I wish mine could do the same.

We took our 6yo son and had the whirlwind tour at PH because of his attention span and the drizzle combined. My husband and I could have spent much longer there, so if you don't have kids along, you may want to spend a bit more time there.

And to the poster whose son stayed all day...awesome! I wish mine could do the same.

That was my ten year old daughter who stayed all day. She had a GREAT time. However my just turned eight year old son would never have lasted! Like your six year old, bringing him would have meant a whirlwind tour.

My boys will be 12 & 13 when we visit this summer, so I am going with the expectation that they will want to stay as long as my husband and I do. These days I don't know what to expect from my tween/teen.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter