Staying at the Caribbean Beach Resort on Points

tinkerbell of winter

Keep Moving Forward-Walt Disney
So I was sitting around checking the flights for the February trip and found that Jet Blue was having a sale. So to make a long story short, I booked Caribbean Beach Resort on points for December 1-8 2007. I really wanted to go in December initially, but there weren't any DVC resorts available so I opted for February (President's Week) instead. Then I changed my mind today, and this is a much more inexpensive option (as flights from the northeast are exorbantly priced for that week). Flights bought, reservations for lodging and magical express are taken care of and now all I have to do is buy tickets. This is actually going to end up being a cheap trip to Disney, flight and park tickets less than $1000! And I finally get to go to Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party!!! Doing the happy dance again :) :) :banana: :banana:

That's great! That's such a popular time for the DVC villas, it's great that you were able to get something you'll enjoy at a good price. We enjoy MVMCP's, this year will be our 5th year going!

Bobbi:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter