Steph and Josh's Disney Magic Cruise wedding ~May the fourth be with us~

Ms.Mouseketeer

Mouseketeer
Hi, folks! :welcome:

I've been a long time lurker here on the boards and I'm feeling like now is a good time to come out of lurkdom... because we are 365 days away from our Disney cruise wedding on the Magic!

IMG_5189.JPG
party:

I'm Steph, I will be writing on behalf of my fiancé Josh. He is my high school sweetheart and we've been together for 8 years now. We got engaged at my college graduation from nursing school last May, and at first we had a difficult time agreeing upon anything to do with the wedding.
I always knew I wanted a Disney wedding and when I discovered the cruise lines hosted weddings I was sold. Him, not so much. Josh was worried about people being able to join us and the cost but in the end we decided to pull the trigger and book the cruise!

Our ship is sailing from Miami, goes to Key West, Nassau, and Castaway Cay. We will be getting married on board.

Here's my beautiful ring...

IMG_4196.JPG

So far I believe 19 of us are booked. I'm excited to see who else will join.

IMG_5011.PNG
Details:

Departing Miami and sailing to Key West, Nassau, and Castaway Cay

5/4/18-5/9/18

Ceremony Location: On board, TBA

Reception Location: On board, TBA

So we sent out save the dates right after we booked the cruise to give people a nice amount of time to plan ahead. Apparently, some family members haven't thought about utilizing the information they provide :headache:, but I digress. I ordered them during a sale from Davids bridal and they did require some assembly. I loved that they fit the travel theme... passports!! We glued them together, I added travel agent info and wedding website info and also added a magnet to the back so that people would stick them on their fridge and hopefully not in the garbage or pile o' bills.
Here they are...IMG_5213.JPG IMG_5214.JPG

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!