Steps involved in renting points

Mollygirl21

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone,

I'm a new(ish) DVC owner - we bought a contract in Feb 2020 and a second one in June 2020 both on the resale market. We haven't been able to use any of our points because of COVID travel restrictions. One of the contracts came with 31 points banked from 2019 and they expire at the end of Feb 2021.

I have found a person to rent those points from us - we have agreed upon terms and I have booked the room. I have sent her a screen shot of the reservation with my membership number blacked out. She has sent payment via Paypal.

What are our next steps? Do we need to do the online check in for her? I know I have to book Magical Express if she wants it but what else will I need to do at this point?

Thanks!

As someone who has rented my points many times, the only things I have needed to do for the person renting the points other than DME are (1) add a dining plan (currently not applicable) and (2) add a room location request to the reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter