Still booking YMP packages?

threeboysmom

Living the dream - near Disney!
Anyone still booking the YMP package today? Just wondering before I call and inquire about CSR openings (know I'll be on hold AGAIN forever....) I got the feeling they were pretty booked solid after reading the posts here, but now that they just advertised in the recent Sunday paper to the public, they must have more openings available to be booked with this code.

Anyone book today?

Kimberly, I did not book today. But I DID book on Saturday morning after reading a few posts about certain resorts being sold out AND after talking to a CM on Friday night for almost 30 minutes trying (unsuccessfully) to get 5 nights at any Value Resort.

Evidently what was happening was that there had been computer problems on Friday that made it look like some resorts we sold out.

I would definately try today. ::yes::

Let us know how you do. :)

I booked 3 days ago for the YMP code for my dad at the Coronado for 10/1- 10/8 and didn't have any problems.

I just booked 7 nights at the ASSp from Sep. 3 - 10. The lady on the phone wasn't about to offer the free dining, so it's a good thing I knew the YMP code. She said they aren't "allowed" to give it without the person requesting it; don't know if that's true or not.

I told her I bet they were swamped with calls, and she said not really, that a lot of people don't seem to know about it, so they're not getting it. I said you just have to know where to look to find the codes :)

Based on what she said, unless there are an extremely small amount of rooms available with this package, I doubt they're sold out already.

This package is also being advertised on disneyworld.com. It just doesn't say "free dining", but it's the same one, it just has the breakdown on costs like the one in Sunday's paper.

I booked today at CR in the wing, water view but my agent did say that they told her they had only tower rooms available now with the code at CR...and I did not want to spend that much $$$ so am happy with my choice :cool1:

I told my AAA travel agent about it this morning. She rebooked my reservation from Sept 24th - Oct 1st at POFQ with the code, and had no problems. Worked out great for us given we had done the package deal already. Lost my AAA discount, but that was only about $150. Compare that to the cost of food for one week at the counter/table service restaurants; it should save us several hundred dollars at the minimum. :jumping1:

ampooh said:
Been out of the loopp fro a ferw days. What is the YMP code for?

With any stay of 3 nights or longer at rack rates and purchase of any length MYW tickets- FREE dining plan!

Dining plan is one sit down, one counter service and one snack a day! That is for each person.

do you havt to eat at certain times???????im still trying to figure this all out................itll prob. be packed at rest. with this plan.

I booked 7 nights at POP for Sept 17th-24th using the YMP code today. I already had a room booked using the AP code, but cancelled it. The free dining was a better deal than the AP code for us. I went ahead and bought 7 day MYW tickets with the plus option for each of us and now will have one 7 day MYW ticket with pluses left over to use next year after my AP expires. (I hadn't planned to renew it anyway.) The CM was great and told me alot of people with Annual Passes are booking with the YMP code and plan to either save their MYW ticket to use after their AP expires or else are going to apply the MYW ticket to their AP renewal.

aubriee said:
I went ahead and bought 7 day MYW tickets with the plus option for each of us and now will have one 7 day MYW ticket with pluses left over to use next year after my AP expires. (I hadn't planned to renew it anyway.)

If you have the extra money to "invest" ;) , why not buy 10 day hoppers? From what I understand, the 10 day hoppers are only cost a little bit more than the 7 day hoppers and then you will have more days already paid for when you go back. ::yes::

BethR said:
If you have the extra money to "invest" ;) , why not buy 10 day hoppers? From what I understand, the 10 day hoppers are only cost a little bit more than the 7 day hoppers and then you will have more days already paid for when you go back. ::yes::

because everyone in the room must have the same MYW ticket and my son and D-I-L do not plan on going back and we can't stay 10 days this trip. I had originally thought to buy myself just a 1 day MYW tiicket and them 7 day MYW tickets with pluses, but was told we all had to have the same park ticket. I could have bought us all one day tickets and then when we got there upgraded theirs to 7 day tickets, but this way round up being a better deal, since I'll have a 7 day ticket left over at the end.

threeboysmom said:
Anyone still booking the YMP package today?
My sister-in-law just booked the Wilderness Lodge for 9/2-9/10 this morning with the free dining. Good luck to all! :flower:

I just canceled my MYW with free dining reservation at Pop (2 rooms) for October 2-8. Hope someone else can use them! :)

I was on vacation when all the new codes came out and I was so afraid I wouldn't get any availability. Well, I was able to book AP code for the Polynesian, Sept. 10-17th. Then I read about the Dining Package so called back 1 hr. later and was able to get the package for the same time-frame. I think the Dining Package will be a good deal. So don't hesitate trying to call.
:wave:
Disnemimi

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter