Stitch

Dani C

DIS Veteran
Ok, where do I have to go to see stitch? I know the 'Ohana breakfast would have him, but I am looking for something outside of the dining arena. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Ok, where do I have to go to see stitch? I know the O'hana breakfast would have him, but I am looking for something outside of the dining arena. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I know we have walked by him near Buzz Lightyear/the Wedway People Mover (I refuse to call it by the new name) at the MK.

Stitch can be found in Tomorrowland at the MK, and also meets with Lilo at AK.

We saw him in AK with Lilo - right next to the place that has boards with head holes for you to pose in where Disney Vacation Club has a booth. It's on your way to Camp Minnie Mickey

I saw Stitch at MGM out by the big hat. I saw him at MK in Tomorrowland over by the Carousel of Progress and at AK with Lilo - they were in the normal spot that they always are but that might have been because it was an EMH night and it was late. I had to get my picture with Stitch every time I saw him this last trip - 3 different times.

We saw Lilo and Stitch by Island Mercantile (I think that's the name of the Store) @ AK in the morning last time we went in May

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter