Stitch's Great Escape

bostonkyle106

Earning My Ears
Last night, I was watching DFB Guide's newest video on YouTube and they mentioned that Disney had very recently filed a permit for interior demolition at Stitch's Great Escape. They didn't mention any more specific details but with a little bit of further reading, I found rumors of a possible new Wreck it Ralph attraction. Anybody hear anything else?

I think there is zero chance of any new projects anytime soon, a lot of already planned projects are being scrapped while the company tries to financially recover.

Any news on what might eventually replace this attraction? What is going on with it now? Is it just sitting there, closed up? Was it demolished inside? I realize there may not be anything soon but I’m curious about what it might be someday. :)

They B-E-T-T-E-R bring back TOM 2000 soon enough! (Just get a Phil Hartman soundalike.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter