Stormalong Bay Question

slawdoggy

Earning My Ears
I know someone here knows the answer to this question. I dropped by the Disney Store today and bought some character airmatresses(75% off) for my kidlets. Will these be allowed at SAB when we visit in three weeks or do we have to use their rental floats. By the way the Disney Store has lots of items at 75% off!Thanks for your help as always! 20 days and counting.

I have never seen anyone use large air mattresses at SAB. They offer noodles and two sizes of toobs to rent, and you may use swimmies or small child size life vests.

Maybe you could bring them, since uninflated they take minimal space, and ask a lifeguard before you inflate them! :):D:)

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

This are actual small air kid size air mattresses - actually about half the size of an adults. I'll check with lifeguards! Thanks again.:cool:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter