Stroller rental and Early Entry?

MulanFan

Mouseketeer
If we get Early Entry to Fantasyland or Toontown Madness, can we still rent strollers at DL? We've never done EE so I don't know if there is a separate gate for EE or what. From what I read stroller rental is on Main Street so will they be open?

Thanks!

I am pretty sure the EE entrance is still in the same place as all the other entrances. So you will come into Main Street when you first get in. I would think you'd have no problem renting a stroller.

HTH! :)

Unless they moved stoller rental again since Mar-Apr, stroller rental is now outside of DL, by the entrance nearest harbor blvd, within the bag check area. Stroller rental does open about 5 minutes before ee. The turnstiles for ee will be marked so you shouldn't have any difficulty knowing which gates will be open. If you have another adult with you, send them to the stroller line while you wait in the DL ee line.

Stroller rental is in the same place, inside DL right side just after you enter the gate. If you can wait , don't get the stroller rental at EE time, you waste the very limited time available getting a stroller, unless there isn't a line. We took our 2 and 4 year old and just went straight to fantasyland and do as much as possible then, picked up a stroller in Tomorrowland after the general admittance crowds picked up. This worked great for us.

ptlycloudy said:
Stroller rental is in the same place, inside DL right side just after you enter the gate. If you can wait , don't get the stroller rental at EE time, you waste the very limited time available getting a stroller, unless there isn't a line. We took our 2 and 4 year old and just went straight to fantasyland and do as much as possible then, picked up a stroller in Tomorrowland after the general admittance crowds picked up. This worked great for us.

This works great . . . if you aren't getting free stroller rentals with your Disney Visa. The main gate stroller area is (or was, rather in May) the only place to get your free strollers.

Thanks for all the info! What a relief to know that we have the option to rent the stroller as soon as we get in.

Yes, we're planning to use our Disney Visa to get our stroller rental. Hopefully the stroller rental place is still outside, so one of us can get the stroller and the other wait in line for EE. If it's inside, hopefully it's open for EE.

Thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter