Stroller rentals question

grimley1968

DIS Veteran
Sorry if this has been asked recently.

My main question is this: Do Disneyland and California Adventure have a system like WDW does where you can rent a stroller for a certain number of days in advance, getting a slight discount?

If so,

- Do you have to turn in a stroller at one park and get another one at the other park when you hop?

- Are the strollers like the ones in WDW, or different?

Thanks in advance!

:thumbsup2

You can only rent a stroller for one day at a time. It is $8 for one or $14 for two. You can take them from park to park. However you can't take them past the security check points- so you can't take them into downtown Disney or to the hotel. When you rent your stroller you are given a receipt and blue slip of paper (stapled together). Hang on to them! If you loose your stroller, it gets taken or you leave and return they will give you a new one if you show the paper and receipt.

Give me a minute and I'll find a thread with a stroller picture in it. I posted one, and dont have that photo on this computer so I can't repost it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter