Stroller up for grabs at WDW starting tonight or tomorrow morning (3/21-22) OKW

JenEeyore

Mouseketeer
We are down at WDW staying at OKW and are nearing the end of our trip. We brought a stroller with us for one last trip just in case DS (just turned 6) petered out at night. He has been going strong, so we never used it. DH doesn't want to take it back home since our van is full w/ 4 adults and 1 child and all the vacation stuff that comes with the group.

I am willing to give it to anyone that wants to use it for their vacation. FREE. After that, you can either keep it or someone can start a stroller swap.

It is about 5 yrs old and has been on a number of trips, so not in new condition, but it is sturdy. It is a Kolcraft brand and collapses down with a small basket underneath and a tray that hooks on the front with a dip to hold cups (complete with Mickey sticker that never came off from previous trip). It is navy.

We head to another city tomorrow. Anyone interested please PM me as soon as possible and maybe leave me a cell or way to contact you down here? Sorry so late to post, but we just decided not to take it back with us, so wanted to see if anyone else wanted to use it instead of renting.

Happy vacationing!!

Jen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter